Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Super Duper Resurrection Blog Mode!

It's been awhile since I've been here to make updates, and I am here to fix that. Currently I am working on quite a few projects and will do my best to update you guys on whats been happening. The projects go as follows:
  • Power Defense ( The awesome DSi Ware game i am working on from PEW! Game Studio.)
  • Seedling Story (A Game project in its infancy).
  • A Stick Is A Sword ( Children's story book for a class I'm taking. Something to focus my personal illustration skills).
  • MDRnD: World of Starym (A completely self made Pathfinder campaign setting (made before I had heard of Skyrim). This focuses a lot on story, economic, and game design).
  • And of course any skill building exercises I decide to take for the week.
I really look forward to showing everyone what I've got!

No comments: